Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Improve CSV drag and drop import in “List Filter” input object configuration sheet, more closely adhering to RFC 4180
Enhancements to the “Dispatch Key Combo” workflow object
Added popup with ability to add and remove key modifiers allowing for dispatching of combos which are otherwise macOS reserved (e.g. cmd+tab)
Added option to clear key combo
Fix new “set config” AppleScript command for smoother operation
If a currently running workflow calls set config on itself, the workflow will continue running
Small tweak to workflow editor to better handle unexpected missing workflow data
Fix insert placeholder button on “Write Text File” output object to correctly insert placeholders into editor view
Fix spelling of overridden in “Run External Trigger” output object
Accessibility / VoiceOver Improvements
Selected default results now gives context and more information
Subviews now better contextually read results (Clipboard / Snippet Viewer, File System Navigation, File Actions)
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 or later